This no-bake creamy dream is extra sweet atop a chocolate-almond crust.
1 hr., 15 min.
- 1 ⅓ cups superfine blanched almond flour
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut, chopped
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs. + ½ cup + 1 tsp. Swerve granulated sugar replacement
- 5 Tbs. butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 (5.3 oz.) conts. Lemon and Cream Greek yogurt, such as Chobani
- 16 drops yellow liquid food coloring
- 1 (0.25 oz.) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups raspberries
- Coat 8”x3” springform pan with cooking spray. In bowl, combine almond flour, coconut, cocoa powder and 2 Tbs. Swerve; stir in melted butter. Press mixture into bottom of pan; freeze 20 min. Reserve 1 oz. cream cheese. In food processor, process remaining cream cheese, ½ cup Swerve, lemon juice and zest until smooth; transfer to large bowl.
- In 1-qt. microwave-safe bowl, stir 2 Tbs. water into gelatin; let stand until water is absorbed, 5 min. Microwave until melted, 10 sec. Stir in 1 cup cream cheese mixture (if lumps form, microwave in 15-sec. intervals until smooth). Stir gelatin back into remaining cheese mixture; spread over crust. Cover; chill 6 hrs.
- In bowl, combine reserved 1 oz. cream cheese, remaining 1 tsp. Swerve and 1 tsp. water until smooth. Transfer to small food storage bag; snip end. In separate bowl, mash ¼ cup raspberries. Using spoon, stir and push mixture through strainer. Remove side of cake. Transfer cake to serving plate; top with remaining raspberries. Dot raspberry sauce on cake; using skewer, pull through sauce to form hearts. Pipe cream cheese mixture over berries.