These single-serve cheesecakes flavored with lime zest and coconut deliver a taste of the tropics.
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 5 Tbs. xylitol
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 12-well mini cheesecake pan with cooking spray. In processor, pulse pecans, coconut, 1 Tbs. xylitol and coconut oil until finely chopped. Divide among wells; press to compact. Bake 8 min. Chill.
- Place remaining 4 Tbs. xylitol and 3 Tbs. lime juice in glass bowl. Microwave 30 sec. Stir well; let cool. Using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, 2 tsp. lime zest, ½ cup cream and lime juice mixture until smooth. Using 2 Tbs. mixture for each, divide evenly among wells. Chill 4 hrs. or overnight.
- With chilled clean beaters, beat remaining 1 cup cream until thickened. Unmold cheesecakes. Pipe tops with cream. Garnish as desired.