Rich fudge and creamy coconut combine in one ultra-decadent dessert.!
- 2 cups whole almonds, toasted, coarsely ground
- 7 Tbs. + 2 cups butter, at room temp.
- 2 Tbs. + 1⅓ cups confectioners’ sugar substitute, such as Swerve, from 12-oz. pkg.
- ¾ cup coconut oil, at room temp.
- ¼ tsp. coconut extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Flaky sea salt
- Line 8″ square baking pan with enough foil to overhang sides by 2″; coat with cooking spray. In bowl, combine almonds, 4 Tbs. butter and 2 Tbs. sugar substitute; using rubber spatula, mix until blended. Press into bottom of pan (see nut crust tips below); chill until set, about 30 min.
- In food processor, combine 3 Tbs. butter, coconut oil, ⅓ cup sugar substitute and coconut extract; process until smooth. Add shredded coconut; pulse until blended. Spread over crust. Chill until firm, 30 min.
- On low speed, beat remaining 2 cups butter and 1 cup sugar substitute with cocoa powder and vanilla extract until smooth, about 2 min. Evenly spread over coconut layer. Chill until firm, about 45 min. Using foil, lift brownies from pan. Cut into bites. Sprinkle with sea salt. Store in covered container in fridge.