Almond flour and coconut cream make for a healthy treat with all the elements of a candy store favorite.
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup + 5 Tbs. melted coconut oil
- 6 Tbs. + ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate, such as Ghiradelli, chopped
- 1 Tbs. coconut milk
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup dairy-free bittersweet chocolate chips, such as Enjoy Life
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8″ square pan with foil. Coat with cooking spray. In bowl, combine almond flour, ¼ cup coconut oil and 3 Tbs. maple syrup; press into pan. Bake 15 min. Let cool.
- In glass bowl, microwave chocolate 15 sec. Stir until smooth. Stir in coconut milk and 3 Tbs. maple syrup; spread over crust. Chill until firm.
- In processor, puree shredded coconut, remaining 5 Tbs. coconut oil and ¼ cup maple syrup. Fold in chocolate chips. Spread over chocolate layer. Chill 1 hr. or until set. Garnish as desired.