These salty-sweet treats can be prepped a day ahead of time, then topped with whipped cream to serve.
- 1 (3.1 oz.) pkg. milk chocolate mousse mix, such as Dr. Oetker
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (3.56 oz.) pkg. instant dark chocolate pudding, such as Hershey’s
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- 6 peanut butter cups, such as Reese’s
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare milk chocolate mousse mix as the package directs, using 2% milk. Beat for 5 minutes, adding smooth peanut butter at the last minute.
- Prepare instant dark chocolate pudding mix as the package directs, using 2% milk.
- Divide half of the chocolate–peanut butter mousse mixture evenly among 6 serving glasses. Divide dark chocolate pudding evenly among glasses. Repeat with remaining chocolate–peanut butter mousse. Dollop with prepared whipped cream. Garnish with peanut butter cups and chocolate sprinkles, if desired.