Graham crackers and coconut flakes create the decadent crust on this no-bake delight.
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 4 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2½ (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest
- 2 (¼ oz.) env. unflavored gelatin
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- Whipped cream, lime slice halves and lime zest curls (optional)
- Grease 8″x3″ springform pan. Combine crumbs, coconut and 1 Tbs. sugar; stir in butter. Press in bottom of pan. Chill until set, about 20 min.
- On medium-high, beat cream and remaining sugar until stiff. In separate bowl, on medium, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; beat in juice and zest. In 1-qt. microwave-safe bowl, stir ¼ cup water into gelatin; let stand, 5 min. Microwave until melted, 10–15 sec. Stir in 1 cup cream cheese mixture. Stir gelatin mixture into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Tint with food coloring. Spread over crust. Cover; chill 6 hrs. Garnish as desired.