Three kinds of chocolate guarantee this berry-licious treat bakes up rich and so decadent.
- 1 (6.5 oz.) pkg. chocolate cake mix
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2⅔ cups heavy cream
- 2 (3.56 oz.) pkgs. white chocolate pudding mix, such as Hershey’s
- 14 Tbs. milk
- ⅓ cup, plus 6 Tbs. raspberry jam
- 1¼ cups hot fudge sauce
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 3 (8″) cake pans. Prepare cake mix as package directs, adding chips. Divide among pans. Bake 18 min. Let cool.
- Beat cream until firm peaks form. Sprinkle in pudding mix; beat in milk 1 Tbs. at a time until desired consistency is reached. Swirl in ⅓ cup raspberry jam and ¼ cup fudge sauce.
- Spread first cake layer with 2 Tbs. jam and half the filling. Repeat, then top with third layer and spread with remaining jam. Drizzle over remaining fudge sauce; garnish with berries.