A snap to assemble, these parfaits can be made a day ahead — drizzle with chocolate just before serving.
- 2 chocolate-brownie cookies, such as Pepperidge Farm, broken into pieces
- ¼ cup + 2 tsp. heavy cream
- 1 Tbs. confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 Tbs. 60% dark chocolate chips
- Place half a cookie in each of 2 dessert glasses. Combine ¼ cup heavy cream, sugar and vanilla in small jar with tight fitting lid. Seal and shake 1 to 1½ min. or until thickened. Divide half the whipped cream over cookies. Arrange half the raspberries over cream; top each with remaining cookie pieces. Divide remaining whipped cream among glasses; chill until ready to serve.
- In small glass bowl, microwave chocolate and remaining heavy cream 30 sec. or until melted. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over parfaits; top with remaining raspberries. Garnish as desired.