Super creamy and low-fat, this 20-minute treat is easy to make, thanks to instant pudding and a peanut butter cream.
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 3 Tbs. cream cheese
- 3 Tbs. confectioners’ sugar
- 2 Tbs. reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 Tbs. chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions. Stir in mini chocolate chips; set aside.
- With the mixer on medium speed, beat peanut butter, Neufchâtel cheese, sugar, and milk for 1 min. or until smooth. Beat in ½ cup whipped topping for 30 sec. or until blended.
- Starting with pudding mixture and ending with peanut butter mixture, alternately layer mixtures in eight ¾-cup capacity dessert glasses as desired. Sprinkle tops with chopped peanuts. Dollop with remaining ½ cup whipped topping. Garnish as desired.