Our clever triple berry decoration makes these no-bake treats even more festive.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbs. sugar
- 4 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (¼ oz.) env. unflavored gelatin
- 8 medium strawberries, trimmed, quartered
- 30 blueberries
- 6 raspberries
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place 6 (3″x2″) ring molds on baking sheet. Mix graham cracker crumbs and 2 Tbs. sugar; stir in butter. Press into bottom of ring molds. Chill 20 min.
- On medium-high speed, beat 1 cup cream and 2 Tbs. sugar until stiff. In microwave-safe bowl, mix chocolate and remaining cream. Microwave in 15-sec. intervals, stirring, until melted. On medium, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; beat in vanilla and chocolate mixture.
- In 1-qt. microwave-safe bowl, stir 2 Tbs. water into gelatin; let stand, 5 min. Microwave until melted, 10–15 sec. Stir in 1 cup cream cheese mixture. Fold gelatin mixture back into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Spread filling in molds. Cover; chill 3 hrs. Run knife around insides of molds; remove molds. Garnish cakes with berries.