Just as tasty warm or at room temperature, this toss gets a kick from Kalamata olives and a boost of protein from flaky tuna.
- 1 lb. orzo pasta
- 3 lemons
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 (5 oz.) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups parsley, minced
- ¾ cup drained pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- In large pot of salted boiling water, cook orzo according to package directions for al dente; drain. Rinse under cold water until cool; drain well. Grate 1 Tbs. zest and squeeze ¼ cup juice from lemons.
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, zest, ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper. Add tuna, tomatoes, parsley, olives and pasta; toss until evenly coated. Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with chives.