Our sophisticated salad-in-a-cup is a snap to make with convenient frozen puff pastry, bottled salad dressing and flaked tuna.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, from 1 (17.3 oz.) pkg., thawed
- ½ cup green beans cut into ¾” pieces
- ¼ cup bottled olive oil-and-vinegar salad dressing
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 (5 oz.) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 pitted kalamata olives
- Heat oven to 375°F. On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to 14″x10″; cut into 12 squares. Press into 12 muffin cups, folding sides to fit; with fork, prick dough. Bake 13−15 min. until golden.
- In salted boiling water, cook green beans, until tender, 2−3 min.; drain. Rinse under cold water. In bowl, mix dressing and tarragon. In another bowl, toss tuna with 3 Tbs. dressing mixture, ¼ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper. Toss beans with remaining dressing. Evenly divide tuna and bean mixtures among cups. Top with tomatoes and olives.