Creamy ranch dressing adds the perfect tang to this portable pasta meal.
- 1½ cups yogurt ranch dressing, such as Bolthouse Farms
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh oregano
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs. minced scallions
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 cups cooked small shell pasta, such as Ronzoni
- 1 cup sliced red peppers
- 1 (12 oz.) can solid tuna packed in water, drained
- 8 cups torn baby romaine leaves
- In bowl, mix first 4 ingredients, 2 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. lemon zest; stir in pasta to coat.
- Divide pasta evenly among four ½ to 1 liter jars or containers. Divide remaining ingredients among jars, layering as desired; close jars.