A garlicky dressing adds zest to this salad made hearty with pasta and tuna.
- 8 oz. small pasta shells
- 8 oz. green beans, trimmed
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (12 oz.) can solid white tuna in water, drained
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions, adding green beans during last 2 min. of cooking time; drain. Rinse under cold water until cool; drain. Pasta mixture can be cooked a day ahead. Cover and chill until ready to toss.
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, ¾ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper. Add pasta mixture and remaining ingredients; toss in dressing. If making ahead, toss in spinach just before serving.