Canned soup and seasoned breadcrumbs make it a snap to toss this flavor-packed meal together.
- 8 oz. fettuccine pasta
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (12 oz.) can white tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar
- ½ cup Italian-style dry breadcrumbs
- In large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain. Toss with 1 Tbs. oil.
- Heat oven to 350°F. In skillet, heat 1 Tbs. oil over medium heat. Add celery and carrots; cook, stirring,10-12 min. Add soup, corn, garlic, ¼ tsp. pepper and 2 cups water; bring to boil. Add pasta, tuna and 1 cup cheese; toss until coated. Transfer to baking dish. In small bowl, mix breadcrumbs with remaining 1 Tbs. oil; sprinkle over pasta. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 25 min.