Breeze through meal prep by making the chicken and bulgur for this whole-grain supper up to two days ahead.
- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1½ lbs. thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup bottled olive oil-and-vinegar salad dressing
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 oz.)
- Parsley sprigs and lemon wedges (optional)
- Cook bulgur according to package directions. Drain; reserve. Combine garlic powder, paprika, ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper; evenly sprinkle over chicken.
- Coat 12″ nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. In batches if necessary, add chicken; cook, flipping, until browned, 5 min. per side. Cover; over medium-low, cook until no longer pink in centers, 10–15 min. Transfer chicken to cutting board. Lightly cover with foil; let stand 10 min. Slice.
- Meanwhile, combine dressing, lemon zest and juice. Toss bulgur with ½ cup dressing mixture and ¼ tsp. salt. Add apple, celery and half of feta; toss until combined. Toss chicken with remaining dressing. Top bulgur mixture with chicken and remaining feta. If desired, garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.