Convenient jarred garlic and ginger pack plenty of flavor into this dish that cooks up in just 30 minutes.
- 1 lb. thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 6 oz. broccoli, trimmed, halved, or broccoli florets
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 1 small red pepper, seeded, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 carrot, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced diagonally
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. minced ginger
- Toasted sesame seeds and rice noodles (optional)
- In bowl, toss chicken with 1 Tbs. soy sauce and ½ tsp. sriracha; reserve. In pot of salted boiling water, cook broccolini until just tender, about 3 min.; drain. Rinse under cold water to cool; drain and pat dry. Reserve.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbs. oil over medium-high heat. In two batches, add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through, 3 min. Transfer to plate; lightly cover to keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 Tbs. oil over medium-high heat. Add pepper, carrot and onion; cook, stirring, until almost tender, about 5 min. Stir in broccolini; cook, stirring, until heated through, 2 min. Add garlic and ginger, then chicken and remaining soy sauce; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 sec. Season to taste with Sriracha. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with noodles.