Rich cream cheese glaze adds extra mmm to our spiced-just-right treats.
2 hrs., 30 min.
- 1 (15.25 oz.) pkg. spice cake mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 Tbs. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temp.
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 4-5 Tbs. milk
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 (1” pieces) cinnamon sticks
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 24 (⅓ cup) mini Bundt cake molds with cooking spray. On low speed, beat cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil, pie spice and ¼ cup water, 30 sec.; on medium, beat 2 min. Evenly divide among molds. Bake until toothpick inserted near centers comes out clean, 13-15 min. Cool 5 min. Transfer from molds to rack; cool.
- On medium, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. On low, beat in 4 Tbs. milk and vanilla until blended. Beat in remaining milk 1 tsp. at a time if glaze is too thick to drizzle.
- Trim bottoms of cakes to level. Spread trimmed sides of 12 cakes with 1 tsp. glaze each, leaving about ¼” margin around edges. Top with remaining cakes, trimmed sides down. Drizzle with remaining glaze. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.