Keep Your Hunger Under Wraps With Mummy Pigs in a Blanket
These perfect mummy pigs in a blanket are as much fun to make as they are to eat — and perfect for any Halloween party! We used breadstick dough to give them that wrapped-up look, then added peppercorns for eyes. Whether you’re serving them up for the little monsters in your life or for a fun office shindig, everyone will be delighted by these adorable pigs-in-a-blanket Halloween recipe. Plus, if you want to go all-in, you can dress up in your own pigs-in-a-blanket costume while serving them up! When it comes to Halloween, going big (or going pig) is always best.
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese spread
- 2 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) refrigerated breadstick dough, halved
- 24 hot dogs, halved crosswise
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Black peppercorns
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the cheese and mustard, then spread mixture onto each dough strip.
- Wind 1 strip around each frankfurter, leaving a small area open on top.
- Brush with egg and arrange peppercorns on each for eyes.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until golden.
Active time: 10 min.
Total time: 25 min.
Per serving: Calories, 112g; Protein, 4g; Carbohydrates, 8g; Fiber, 0g; Total fat, 7g
More From FIRST
Our Mummy Meat Loaf Recipe Is a Scarily Good Dish for Halloween
Can My Dog Eat Pumpkins? Yes, But Only a Very Specific Amount
Looking for Halloween Fruit Kebab Ideas? Try These Simple, Spooky Skewers