Halloween is the perfect time to get creative with your snack game. Whether you’re whipping up a quick dish for a festive party or just looking to share a treat with your family, the delightful marshmallow kebabs described below will totally hit the spot. Plus, each of the kebabs only uses five ingredients, so these no-bake Halloween fruit skewers are a deliciously easy treat if you find yourself in a pinch. Serve them with a yogurt dip for even more healthy goodness!
- 6 kiwis, peeled
- 12 large marshmallows
- 12 cantaloupe melon balls
- 1/4 cup chocolate frosting or melted chocolate
- 2 candy eyes per skewer
- Cut each kiwi into 2 cubes.
- Thread kiwi, marshmallow, and melon onto skewers.
- Place the skewers on paper-towel-lined baking pan and pat the fruit dry.
- Pipe the silly faces and attach the candy eyes to your kiwi.
- Let them chill in the fridge until serving.
Tip: Don't leave them waiting longer than a day to enjoy at their best!
Active time: 20 min.
Total time: 20 min.