10 Things Only People Who Love Indoor Plants Will Understand
Indoor plants have become increasingly popular within the last year and are considered an essential element of interior design. Not only do they bring life into your home, indoor plants purify the air, can reduce stress, stimulate concentration, and bring a component of sculptural beauty to any space.
Whether you spend your spare time in the plant aisle at Lowe’s or talk to your fiddle-leaf fig like it’s your child, there’s a good chance you’re an indoor-plant enthusiast. If you want to verify your passion for all things indoor-plant, check out this roundup of 10 things you’ll only understand if you’re obsessed with adding more and more (and more) greenery to your home.
ARNICARE FOR PAIN AND BRUISES!
Powered by Arnica montana, Arnicare® is designed to treat muscle pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruising. The unscented gel cools on contact and absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving no sticky or greasy residue, and provides you with the relief you seek. Learn more at Arnicare.com.
Sunny indoor plants
1. You only buy pots with drainage holes to avoid becoming a serial plant murderer.
If you don't, your living room won't be a pleasant sight. (Perish the thought!)
Indoor plants wicker basket
2. You spend all of your money on pretty new pots and special potting mix.
Your obsession doesn't hit home until you view your monthly credit card statement. But at least your plants are happy.
Loft full of plants
3. You have at least one fiddle-leaf fig in your home.
Or two. Or three...
4. People come to you for advice on how to keep their plants alive.
And more than one person has semi-jokingly called you the Plant Whisperer.
5. You take better care of your plants than you do yourself.
If you love them, they'll love you back.
6. Your idea of an awesome present is a new plant to add to the collection.
Because there's no such thing as too many plants.
7. When you visit family and friends, your heart hurts at the sight of their dying indoor plants (or total lack thereof).
The plant life isn't for everyone.
Hanging artsy plant
8. Nothing makes you happier than when someone compliments your plants.
A little greenery goes a long way!
9. Watering all of your plants is basically a full-time job.
But you wouldn't change it for the world.
Draping indoor plant
10. You'd rather spend your Saturday at Lowe's or Home Depot than Target or Macy's.
And you sprint straight to the indoor-plant aisle, of course.
This article was originally published on our sister site, Homes To Love.