Everything bagel seasoning is the smart shortcut ingredient in this simple supper made even healthier with reduced-fat jarred Alfredo sauce.
- 4 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed, from 16 oz. pkg.
- 1 (12 oz.) bag broccoli and cauliflower florets
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 4 (4 oz.) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tsp. everything bagel seasoning
- Chopped scallions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Coat phyllo sheets with cooking spray. Tear into quarters; reserve. In 9”x9” baking dish, toss broccoli and cauliflower with red pepper flakes. Bake 10 min. Pour Alfredo sauce over vegetables. Cover with foil; bake until vegetables are crisp-tender, 10 min. Remove foil.
- Arrange salmon on top of vegetables. Scrunch reserved phyllo over vegetables, leaving salmon uncovered. Sprinkle phyllo with bagel seasoning. Bake until salmon is cooked through and phyllo is golden brown, 10 min. Sprinkle with scallions.