Layers of creamy Alfredo sauce, zesty pepperoni and cheesy bandages make for extra-yummy mummies.
- 4 pre-sliced round thin sandwich rolls, such as Arnold Sandwich Thins
- ¾ cup Alfredo pasta sauce
- ¼ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 40 pepperoni slices (from 7 oz. pkg.)
- 12 slices deli-sliced mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.), cut into ½”-wide strips
- 16 small pieces black olives
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; coat with cooking spray. Place sandwich thin halves cut side up on baking sheet; spread 1 Tbs. sauce over each. Dividing evenly, sprinkle with seasoning; top with pepperoni slices.
- Spread remaining sauce over pepperoni, about ½ Tbs. per sandwich half. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 5 min. Arrange cheese strips on top in crisscross pattern, cutting to fit if necessary. Bake until cheese is slightly melted, 3–5 min. For eyes, arrange olives pieces on mummies.