Convenient pre-made pizza crust with colorful toppings makes for an easy weeknight meal in minutes.
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 (11 oz.) pkg. refrigerated thin crust pizza dough, such as Pillsbury
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 8 oz.
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored, thinly sliced
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- Heat oven to 425°F. In bowl, combine garlic powder, Italian seasoning and chili flakes.
- Coat 11”x17” rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; add pizza dough. Unroll; gently and evenly press dough into edges of pan. Brush dough with olive oil; sprinkle with seasonings. Top with cheese, onion and pepper strips. Bake until cheese is bubbling and crust is golden brown, about 15 min. Top with spinach. Cut into 6 pieces.