Lemon-kissed bottled vinaigrette livens up roast beef and fresh mozzarella in our quick delights.
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- ½ tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 garlic-pesto spinach wraps, from 14-oz. pkg.
- ½ lb. deli-sliced roast beef
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Finely chop enough of basil to equal 2 Tbs.; transfer to bowl. Stir in dressing, lemon zest, juice and garlic.
- Dividing evenly, brush one side of each wrap with dressing mixture; layer beef, cheese, tomato, red onion, spinach and remaining basil leaves over wraps. Roll up wraps; diagonally cut each in half. If not serving immediately, wrap and chill.