These scrumptious bites, covered in dark chocolate glaze, are extra moist and fudgy thanks to pudding added to the mix.
2 hrs., 20 min.
- 1 (15.25 oz.) pkg. dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tsp. coffee extract
- 1⅓ cups dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cooled brewed coffee
- Thawed frozen whipped topping
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 10 (scant 1 cup) mini Bundt cake molds with cooking spray with flour. On low speed, beat cake mix, pudding mix, 1 cup water, eggs, oil and extract, 30 sec.; on medium, beat 2 min. Divide among molds. Bake until toothpick inserted near centers comes out clean, 20-25 min. Cool 15 min. Transfer from molds to racks; cool.
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips in 15-sec. intervals, stirring, until melted. Stir in brewed coffee until smooth; spoon over cakes. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate sprinkles.