A satisfying supper sandwich is as easy as crisping up convenient frozen filets and stuffing them into crusty rolls with veggies and sauce.
- 16 frozen fish filet sticks, from 19-oz. pkg.
- 4 crusty hard rolls, split, toasted
- 4 leaves lettuce, torn, optional
- 1 mini cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup tartar sauce
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Heat oven to 425°F. Bake fish sticks according to package directions. If desired, top roll bottoms with lettuce.
- Dividing evenly, top with cucumber slices, fish sticks, tartar sauce and red onion. Top with roll tops.