All the flavors you love in the Italian topping for crusty toasts are transformed into a refreshing supper.
- 1 Tbs. olive oi
- l1 lb. thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz. bow tie pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. tomatoes, cut into ¾” chunks (3 cups)
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- In skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and no longer pink in centers, about 8-10 min. Chop into bite-size pieces. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente; drain.
- In large serving bowl, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, pepper and ½ tsp. salt. Add chicken, pasta, tomatoes, onion and half of cheese; toss until coated. Gently stir in basil; sprinkle with remaining cheese.