With the heat looming over us, we’ve been finding all the ways we can to stay cool. From cooling sheet sets and comforters to airy house dresses and lightweight jeans, we’ll do pretty much anything to stop from sweating bullets, especially when basking in the summer heat.
Enter this battery-powered fan from Geek Aire. It’s completely portable and powerful, so you can keep mosquitos at bay or vent your grill without needing an outlet nearby. You can also take it camping, tailgating, or anywhere else you need a breeze.
Why This is the Best Battery Powered Fan:
- It’s rechargeable. With a 15000mAh large Lithium-ion battery, it takes 2-3 hours to charge, but lasts for 2-18 hours. Plus, it has a power bank function, so you can charge your phone and other electronics (perfect for camping!).
- It has a helpful battery indicator. Speaking of battery, the LED battery life indicator will help you ration your charge, so you’ll never be blind-sided by a dead battery again.
- It’s durable. The metal fan blade design combines with a brushless DC motor to provide max 2500 CFM powerful air flow. Basically, it moves a lot of air, which is handy in small, stuffy areas like garages.
- You’re in control. The variable speed setting means you have total control of the airflow and noise.
- It tilts…a lot. 120 degrees to be exact. You never know where or how you’ll use this fan, but it’s extreme flexibility means your options are wide open.
- It’s weather-proof. It has a water-resistant structure for protection from sudden rain and other weather.
- It’s super portable! It comes with a carrying handle, and at 13 pounds, you can tote it around without straining your back.
- Geek Aire 16 inch Rechargeable Outdoor Fan
- User Manual
- 24V AC adapter
- Exquisite and high-end packaging
“I needed a fan to keep mosquitoes away while the kids played on the deck. This fan fit the bill and surpassed my expectations. Not only was it strong enough to keep mosquitoes away, it lasted a long time on a single charge. I also like that I can use it plugged in.“
“We use this on our patio to provide a nice breeze on hot days. The quality of construction is first rate. We love the portability of this fan since it’s not restricted to being near a electrical outlet. It can run with the batteries depleted simply by plugging in the charger. Recharge time is fairly fast. Noise level, even on high speed is quite low. On lower speeds it’s almost silent. Great product!“
“Love it, will probably buy a second one. Easy to move around- porch, backyard, etc. Easy to recharge and will run while recharging. Like the indicator lights to let you know how much charge is left. Very quiet. Puts out plenty of breeze for UCD a small unit. Plan to take it to the beach house with us when we go to use on the deck.“
“The GeekAire fan provided needed air movement on a hot summer day at a craft fair. I knew we would not have electricity at our booth, so I bought this fan. It has lots of power and the battery lasts a long time. We could recharge if needed by using its usb cord and a portable phone charge unit.“
“First off, this is the best fan I’ve ever purchased. On a full charge it lasts 24 hrs on lowest setting and 4 hrs on highest setting. It only takes about an hour to charge. Bought this to go camping for nights in the tent, and it worked like a charm. No regrets.”
See more of our best product recommendations.
We write about products we think our readers will like. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the supplier.