This lean, green protein-rich dish gets a boost of flavor thanks to zesty marinated artichokes.
- ½ lbs. new potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. asparagus and/or green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 12 oz. cooked tuna
- 8 cups spring-mix lettuce
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 (12 oz.) jar marinated artichoke quarters, drained
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ½ Tbs. Tuscan seasoning blend
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- In pot over high heat, bring to a boil potatoes and enough salted water to cover. Cook 10 min. or until fork-tender, adding asparagus and/or green beans during last 2 min. of cooking. Drain; rinse under cold water until cool.
- In bowl, combine ¾ cup dressing, thyme and lemon zest; set aside. Line platter with lettuce leaves. In separate bowl, toss next 6 ingredients, potato mixture and remaining ¼ cup dressing; arrange over lettuce. Top with eggs. Serve with remaining dressing.