When you want your home to smell fresh, clean and inviting – but you just don’t have time to do a full spring clean — linen spray is the answer. You can spritz this sweet-scented spray on almost anything to give it a fresh lease on life — soft furnishings, bed linen, clothing, rugs — and your home will feel cleaner immediately.
Even better news? Linen spray is incredibly easy to make at home — just follow the instructions below.
- 30 drops essential oil (we love lemon, lavender or rose hip. You can also use a blend of two oils)
- 1 1/2 cups distilled water
- 3 oz. vodka
- Mix water and vodka in a jar, add a lid and shake to combine.
- Add oil and shake again until all ingredients are combined.
- Using a funnel, pour into a spray bottle. You’re done!
This article originally appeared on my sister site, Homes to Love.