Tomorrow is February 29 — the bonus day we get every four years known as Leap Day. And with a whole extra 24 hours to kill, many businesses are taking this opportunity to offer special deals — and let’s just say that some of them got our tummies got pretty excited.
Trust us, you’ll want to make sure you’re taking full advantage of these 2020 Leap Day food deals while they last! Check them out below.
Leap Day 2020 Food Deals
- 7-Eleven — 7-Eleven will be offering whole pizzas for takeout or delivery at $2.29 each. Order delivery through the 7NOW delivery app.
- Del Taco — Download the Del Taco app to get a coupon for a free Jumbo Shrimp Taco (limited time only) for this whole weekend.
- Denny’s — If you were born on February 29, Denny’s will give you a free Grand Slam at all locations nationwide. Just make sure you bring your photo ID.
- Hungry Howie’s — Purchase one large pizza at menu price and get a large one-topping pizza for 29 cents on Feb 29. Purchase online using promo code LEAP29.
- Insomnia Cookies — Satisfy your sweet tooth and get one free insomnia cookie on Leap Day with each one bought at regular price.
- Jet’s Pizza — Use promo code LEAP on Saturday to get 29 percent off any regular priced pizza.
- Kwik Chek — The Kwik Chek grocery store chain will be giving away free tacos all day on February 29. Two lucky customers will also win free tacos for an entire year!
- Legal Sea Foods — Saturday only, get two one-pound steamed lobsters with a choice of any two sides for $29.
- Olive Garden — This Leap Day, take-home entrees including fettuccine alfredo, five cheese ziti al forno, and spaghetti with meat sauce will be $2.29.
- Popeyes — Teaming up with Postmates, you can order a Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Combo with a $15 minimum purchase via Postmates through Friday February 28 to get a coupon for a free sandwich on February 29.
- Wayback Burgers — This Leap Day, order on the Wayback Burgers app and get a shake for $2.29.