These super-chocolatey treats taste great and can help safeguard your heart. The polyphenols help dilate blood vessels, cutting the risk of cardiovascular disease by 27 percent.
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 c honey
- 3/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/2 c dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 pouch red decorating icing
- 1 bag milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses
- 1 bag white chocolate Hershey's Kisses
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Prepare cake mix as package directs.
Divide batter among 12 greased 3" heart-shaped cake molds. Bake 25 minutes. Let cool.
With mixer on medium speed, beat next four ingredients. Frost tops and sides of cakes.
Pipe red icing around edges; top with Kisses.