Food & Photo
Called en papillote, this cooking method locks in moisture to ensure fish comes out extra flaky, plus makes cleanup a breeze.
- 3 c cooked jasmine white rice
- 3 c fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 red and/or yellow bell peppers, diced
- 6 medium cod fillets (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1/4 c extra-virgin olive oil
Heat oven to 400°F. Place 6 pieces parchment paper on sheet pan. Spoon 1/2 cup rice onto each piece of parchment. Divide spinach, peppers, and cod over rice.
Drizzle packet contents with oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. Fold parchment over and twist edges in to seal. Bake 20 min. Let sit 5 min. before serving.
This recipe originally appeared in our print magazine.