Food & Photo
Tangy olives, fresh herbs, and rich Parmesan upgrade convenient jarred sauce and frozen meatballs into a restaurant-worthy meal.
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 1 (24 oz.) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, drained
- 1/2 c drained sliced green olives
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen bite-size meatballs, heated
- 1/3 c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil or parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
Meanwhile, in separate pot over medium-low heat, combine sauce and tomatoes. Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, 7–8 min., until heated through. Add spaghetti and olives; transfer to serving bowl. Top with meatballs, Parmesan, and basil as desired.
This recipe originally appeared in our print magazine.