Fresh lime zest and juice add zing to this family-favorite Tex-Mex dish that’s as nutritious as it is delicious.
- 2 c shredded cooked chicken
- 2 c Colby & Monterey Jack shredded cheese blend
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (10 oz.) cans enchilada sauce
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 8 (8") flour tortillas
- 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 13"x9" baking dish.
Mix chicken, 1 cup cheese, beans, 1/2 cup sauce, scallions (white and light green parts only), 1 Tbs. lime juice, 2 tsp. zest and chili.
Arrange tortillas on work surface. Divide chick en mixture down centers; roll up. Place seam side down in baking dish. Top with sauce and cheese.
Bake 25 min. or until bubbly. Top with scallion greens and cilantro.