Roasted red peppers and a splash of Worcestershire punch up the cheese sauce with extra savory mmm.
- 2 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. Wondra instant flour
- 4 oz. elbow macaroni
- 1/2 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. grated sharp provolone cheese
- 1/2 c. drained roasted red peppers chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
In bowl, whisk together milk, 1 cup water, Wondra, 1⁄4 tsp. salt and 1⁄4 tsp. pepper. Transfer milk mixture to large nonstick skillet; over medium-high heat, bring to a boil.
Add macaroni; reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 15 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle in cheddar cheese and provolone cheese. Stir until cheese melts and thick sauce forms. Add roasted red peppers, basil, and Worcestershire; stir well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.