This easy salmon taco recipe would be a perfect summer dinner.
- 1/4 small green cabbage shredded finely
- 1/4 small red cabbage shredded finely
- 1 medium carrot cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 stick celery sliced thinly
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/4 c. Praise Deli Style Lime & Chili Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- 21 oz. salmon filets skin off
- 1 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 12 small flour tortillas
- 1 medium avocado sliced
- 1/3 c. fresh coriander sprigs
- Chipotle aioli to serve
Combine the cabbages, carrot, celery, onion, and vinaigrette in a medium bowl; toss well.
Cut salmon into long 1cm-thick slices. Sprinkle salmon with taco seasoning; drizzle with oil. Cook the salmon in a heated frying pan or barbecue flat plate for 1 minute each side or until done as desired. Salmon is best cooked until medium in the center.
Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to packet directions.
To serve, place cabbage mixture on tortillas, top with salmon, avocado, and coriander. Drizzle generously with aioli.
Not suitable to freeze. Tortillas suitable to microwave.