Store-bought rotisserie chicken speeds this Asian-inspired dish to the dinner table.
- ½ small head Napa cabbage (9 oz.)
- 1 mini cucumber
- 2 scallions
- 1 (14 oz.) can bean sprouts
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbs. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 2 tsp. grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Cilantro leaves (optional)
- Shred or thinly slice cabbage. Halve cucumber lengthwise; thinly slice cross-wise. Thinly slice scallions diagonally. Drain and rinse sprouts; pat dry. In bowl, whisk tighter peanut butter, rice vinegar, 3 Tbs. water, oil, teriyaki sauce and ginger.
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, cucumber, scallions, sprouts, chicken and carrots. Drizzle with half of dressing; toss until evenly coated and combined. Transfer salad to serving platter. If desired, garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve with remaining dressing.