Loaded with vegetables, tender steak and tangy goat cheese, this hearty toss will satisfy a hungry crowd.
- 1 lb. sirloin steaks
- 1 (8.8 oz.) pkg. cooked beets, drained and sliced
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce (6 oz.)
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- ½ English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 carrot, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 6 Tbs. bottled balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Heat grill to medium-high. Sprinkle steak with ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper; grill, flipping once, 3–4 min. per side for medium-rare or longer for desired doneness. Let rest 10 min.; thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, arrange beets, lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers and -carrots on platter. Top with sliced steak.
- Sprinkle salad with crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle with dressing or serve on the side.