This creamy, dreamy delight requires barely any prep, thanks to convenient Alfredo sauce and baby spinach.
- 8 oz. medium shell pasta
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 4 cups baby spinach (about 4 oz.)
- 2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh basil
- 4 tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- 4 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
In large pot over high heat, bring 2 qts. salted water to a boil. Add pasta; cook according to package directions for al dente. Drain.
In same pot over medium heat, warm Alfredo sauce. Stir in pasta, spinach, chicken and lemon zest; cook 2 min. or until spinach wilts and chicken is hot.
Divide among 4 bowls; top each with 2 Tbs. basil, 1 Tbs. pine nuts and 1 Tbs. Parmesan.