Coffee gives this unique cupcake recipe a delicious twist.
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. sugar-free devil’s food cake mix
- 1 1/4 c. strong brewed coffee cooled
- 1/2 c. oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (1 oz.) pkg. sugar-free cocoa mix
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese at room temp
- 1 (16 oz.) can vanilla frosting
- 1/4 c. caramel sauce
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups. Prepare cake mix with coffee (in place of water), oil and eggs as package directs, adding cocoa mix. Divide among liners.
Bake 16−18 min. Cool. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in frosting and caramel; pipe onto cupcakes. Garnish with additional caramel, toffee pieces and cherries, if desired.
Health bonus: Banish bloat with eggs. The potassium in this kitchen staple balances fluid levels within cells, prompting the body to release excess water weight.