This easy bruschetta recipe is the perfect starter for any family dinner.
- 3 x 1/2 in thick slices dark rye bread
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 7 oz. smoked salmon slices
- 1 avocado seeded, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber peeled into ribbons
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds toasted
- 2 tbsp. kecap manis (sweet soy)
Preheat oven to hot, 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
Brush both sides of bread with olive oil and arrange in a single layer on tray. Bake 6-8 minutes until toasted.
Divide salmon between the bread bases. Top with avocado and cucumber.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with sweet soy to drizzle.