When it comes to gift giving, dad is often the hardest member of the family. He claims a gift would be a waste of money, and he refuses to give you hints when you ask. But it just wouldn’t be right to celebrate Father’s Day without a proper present! While dad always says he doesn’t need anything, we’d like to bet there are one or two goodies he would really appreciate—even if he isn’t thinking of them. Below, check out our editor’s picks for Father’s Day gifts in 2023, grouped by price (so you can find something in your budget).
The Best $5 to $25 Father’s Day Gifts of 2023
- Orchard Valley Harvest Snack Packs (Buy at Walmart, $3.98 per pack). A tasty and healthy snack option for a dad on the go: Orchard Valley Harvest Dark Chocolate Dipped Almonds, Salted Caramel Munch Mix, and OMG Omega-3 Mix. These crunchy treats are packed with protein, healthy fats, and important micronutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Cleaning Gel for Car (Buy from Amazon, $5.94). Does the dad in your life hate the crumbs and residue that gets stuck in car seats and cup holders? This car gel works like magic! Push the squishy gel into the dirty spot, then pull back up – it will grab all the gunk.
- California Gold CollagenUP, Unflavored (Buy from iHerb, $17). Whether or not your husband or dad is active, collagen is a thoughtful gift that won’t get thrown away. California Gold’s collagen is made of hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides. It also includes hyaluronic acid, which improves skin elasticity and hydration, and vitamin C (which helps the body build and maintain its collagen supply). In other words, it has all of the good, and none of the bad.
- Jones Cane Sugar Soda, Root Beer, 4 Pack (Buy from Amazon, $19.99). Who doesn’t love a classic, ice-cold root beer soda on a hot day? Jones Soda is made with 100 percent cane sugar (no high-fructose corn syrup here), and it has an old-fashioned, classic, delicious flavor that can’t be beat.
- Smart Sweets Variety Pack Sampler (Buy from Amazon, $21). If your loved one has a sweet tooth but needs to watch his sugar intake, Smart Sweets are an excellent swap. Each pack contains up to 3 grams of sugar (that’s it!), and they’re bursting with flavor. Plus, you won’t find bad ingredients here. Smart Sweets include chicory root fiber, rice flour, and other natural, no-nonsense ingredients to give them a delicious chew.
- Owala FreeSip Water Bottle, 16 ounces (Buy from OwalaLife.com, $22.99). When your husband’s full-sized water bottles are just too clunky and won’t fit in cup holders, smaller versions make excellent second options. The Owala FreeSip in 16 ounces features a leak-proof lid, a carry loop, and triple-layered, vacuum-insulated stainless steel that keeps drinks cold for 24 hours.
- Loop Quiet Earplugs for Noise Reduction (Buy from Amazon, $24.95). It’s important to protect your hearing as you get older, and one of the best ways to do that, without missing out on the fun, is to invest in Loop Earplugs. These noise reducers don’t eliminate sound — rather, they dampen it, so you can still enjoy parties and concerts, and mow the lawn in peace. In fact, your love one may even hear better with these on, since they reduce extraneous noise.
$25 to $50 Father’s Day Gifts
- Melinda’s Mini Liquid Spice Rack, 10 Pack (Buy from Amazon, $26.99). Why buy one hot sauce when you could get a sampling of them all? Melinda’s makes a delicious “spice rack” with flavors like black truffle, fire roasted garlic and habanero, Thai sweet chili, and Louisiana cayenne. Fry or bake chicken wings for your Father’s Day 2023 celebration, then have your loved one try a new hot sauce with each one.
- iWalk Magnetic Wireless Power Bank and Portable Charger (Buy from Amazon, $31.99). Is dad always on the go, and never has time to charge his phone? This wireless portable charger makes life much easier. Simply press the charger to the back of the phone and let it magnetically (and magically) charge. Note that you will need to take the phone case off in order for the phone to charge. Otherwise, you could buy a magnetic-safe case — just look for them on Amazon.
- Lotus Trolley Bags (Buy from Amazon, on sale for $44.99). Does the dad in your life love to stay organized? These reusable cart bags make grocery shopping a breeze. Sort as you shop, and save time and hassle at checkout. Bonus features: Each bag can hold 60 pounds, and in every set, you’ll get one bag with bottle pockets and egg holders, and one insulated bag for refrigerated items.
$50 to $100 Father’s Day Gifts
- Magnolia Bakery Dad Bod Dessert Bundle (Buy from Magnolia Bakery, $60). Prefer to give a food gift basket? Magnolia Bakery’s baked goods are famous for a reason. Enjoy their renowned banana pudding, soft banana pudding cookies, and chocolatey, double-fudge brownies in this Father’s Day bundle, shipped right to your door.
- Ayla Handheld Vacuum (Buy from Aylabag.com, $69). Need something to easily vacuum the car, countertops, and tight spaces? The Ayla Handheld Vacuum is an excellent Father’s Day gift option. It’s cordless, has powerful suction, and easily empties when full. Charge when not in use so it’s ready to go the next time you need it.
- Paquera Mezcal Barril (Buy from Paquera Mezcal, $72.99). Does dad enjoy the finer things? This 14-year sipper is made with maguey Barril in Ejutla, Oaxaca, where small batches are crafted from 100 percent organic agave. With earthy, smokey tones, vegetal flavors, and notes of sweet vanilla, this smooth mezcal is perfect for dad’s special occasion.
- Cometeer Coffee Pods Gift Box (Buy from Cometeer Coffee, $79). These aren’t your regular Keurig pods. Cometeer pods are highly concentrated coffee pods that can be made into instant iced or hot coffee — perfect for a busy guy. For hot coffee: Drop a frozen pod into your mug and pour hot water over it. For iced coffee: Pour cold water over a thawed pod. It tastes and smells exactly like fresh coffee without the time or labor of getting it ready. High-end coffee brands that participate include Counter Culture, Bird Rock, George Howell, Equator Coffees, Birch, Joe Coffee, and more.
- Kenneth Cole Footwear Reaction Clyde Flex Oxford (Buy from Amazon, $79). A new pair of dress shoes takes the stress out of shopping for your loved one. And Kenneth Cole’s casual dress shoes are the perfect fit — in more ways than one. Designed for comfort with a flexible rubber outsole, this footwear will become your husband or dad’s new go-to pair.
- Nuebiome Glyco-Biotic Ultra Synbiotic Facial (Buy from Nuebiome, $80). Dads care about their skin, too! Pamper your loved one with this facial in a bottle — a professional formula for at-home use (It’s perfect for the loved one that doesn’t want to visit a spa). This facial contains a triple probiotic ferment blend, along with glycolic, phytic, and tartaric acids to reset the skin and leave it glowing.
$100 to $500 Father’s Day Gifts
- Yoga Design Lab Combo Yoga Mat — a Mat and Towel in One (Buy from Yoga Design Lab, $105). Need a gift for a dad who loves to stretch and perform yoga? This mat will replace all of his other mats. Featuring a non-slip bottom and a grippy top that actually gets more grippy as you sweat, your loved one will never go back. Plus, it’s made out of recycled water bottles. It doesn’t get much better than that!
- XTRATUF Men’s Ankle Fishing Deck Boot (Buy from XTRATUF, $105). If your loved one likes to relax by fishing, get him the best gear for his feet: XTRATUF boots. These deck boots will last for decades — they’re 100 percent waterproof, light, slip resistant, and complete with an evaporative cooling liner that regulates foot temperature. They also come in medium and wide width.
- Hydragun Atom Mini Massage Gun (Buy from Hydragun, $199). This one is for the dad who is always traveling and in dire need of a massage. It features a cordless setup (plug in when not in use to recharge), three attachment heads, and a carrying case. Plus, the Hydragun Mini fits into small suitcases and holds its charge for five hours.
- Fritaire Self-Cleaning Glass Bowl Air Fryer (Buy from Fritaire, $199). How many dads can say their air fryer is glass and self-cleaning? The Fritaire is an innovative piece of cookware with six one-touch cooking functions (steak, chicken, seafood, french fries, bake, de-hydrate) and a rotisserie motor. The glass means it’s teflon, plastic, phthalate, and BPA free, and to clean it, simply fill with soapy water and press the start button. Talk about the perfect Father’s Day gift!
- Custom Leather Jacket from the Jacket Maker (Buy from the Jacket Maker, prices vary, $200-$400). If you really want to splurge on your loved one, a custom leather jacket is a an excellent Father’s Day gift. Why? It’s timeless, and dad will keep it in his wardrobe for decades. The Jacket Maker creates affordable jackets in a wide variety of styles, from classic to statement pieces, so there’s something for everyone. Choose from preset sizes (extra small to 4x extra large) or make it to measure for $50 more.
- Kuru Atom Trail Hiking Sneakers (Buy from Kuru, $160). Whether your loved one is just getting back into walking or has loved walking for years, these hiking sneakers will give him the support he needs on long journeys. Kuru designed this sturdy shoe to reduce foot pain, so they included built-in arch support, rounded heel cups, and a curved insole. In other words, your dad or husband will feel like these sneakers were customized to his feet.
$500 Gifts and Up
- Huffy Electric Bicycle, Montview Men’s 700c Electric Comfort Bike (Buy from HuffyBikes.com, on sale for $579). Has the dad in your life been dropping hints that he needs an electric bicycle? The Montview is an excellent choice, especially if he wants to enjoy the outdoors and get some activity without being fully exhausted by the time he gets home. Featuring a lightweight frame, a battery life of 25 miles, easy pedal-assist power, and a 2-year limited warranty, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting your loved one a high-quality e-bike.
- Walking Pad A1 Pro Foldable Under-Desk Treadmill (Buy from WalkingPad.com, $650). If your loved one is chained to his desk, a walking pad can help him stay moving. The Walking Pad A1 Pro is a relatively quiet machine that can be folded and rolled away when not in use. Control the speed from a remote, and watch the number of steps from the digital monitor. If dad prefers, he can use the foot-sensing speed control instead. How it works: Walk near the top of the machine to gradually increase speed, walk in the middle to stay the same, and walk near the back to slow down.
- Valyōu Chubby Sofa, 3-Seater (Buy from Valyōu Furniture, $1,999.95). If your sofa needs replacing, now is the time to get a new one. Your husband, dad, or loved one will absolutely love this plush, deep-set three-seater for watching games and drinking an ice-cold beer. Plus, the couch is shipped in two parts that attach easily, so setup takes five minutes. The covers are also removable and washable. It doesn’t get more dad-friendly than that!
First For Women aims to feature only the best products and services. We update when possible, but deals expire and prices can change. If you buy something via one of our links, we may earn a commission.
Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOGO Never Felt So Good
Whether you're looking to sleep better, have less anxiety, get pain relief or simply unwind the mind, these award-winning CBD Gummies from Sky Wellness do just the trick! Available in a variety of flavors, don't miss this special BOGO offer. Learn more at SkyWellness.com.