Christmas is right around the corner, meaning time is running out to shop for everyone on your list. If you’re shopping online this year (which more and more people are thanks to the latest Covid-19 guidelines), you should start considering shipping deadlines before placing orders to ensure you’re gifts arrive before Christmas.
There’s always expedited shipping and 2-day delivery from Amazon Prime and Walmart+, but those options require memberships or costly fees. Regardless your preferred method of shopping, it’s safe to say that the earlier you shop online the better.
Christmas Shipping Deadlines for the USPS, UPS, and FedEx:
- December 15: USPS Retail Ground
- December 18: First-Class Mail
- December 19: Priority Mail
- December 23: Priority Mail Express
- Dec. 15: Last day to ship UPS Ground for delivery Thursday, Dec. 24.
- Dec. 21: Last day to ship UPS 3 Day Select for delivery Thursday, Dec. 24.
- Dec. 22: Last day to ship UPS 2nd Day Air packages for delivery Thursday, Dec. 24.
- Dec. 23: Last day to ship UPS Next Day Air for delivery Thursday, Dec. 24.
- Dec. 9: Last day to ship via FedEx SmartPost.
- Dec. 15: Last day to ship via FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery.
- Dec. 21: Last day to ship via FedEx Express Saver.
- Dec. 22: Last day to ship via FedEx 2Day and FedEx 2Day A.M.
- Dec. 23: Last day to ship via FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, and FedEx First Overnight.
- Dec. 25: Last day to ship via FedEx SameDay City Direct, FedEx SameDay City Priority, and FedEx SameDay.
Gifts You Can Still Get By Christmas
These are the gifts everyone is shopping right now, and they’re selling out fast!
Buy at Amazon, Starting at $45.90
Why we like it:
- Multiple sizes and colors
- Different weights available
- Crease-resistant, breathable fabric
Weighted blankets are proven to help you sleep deeper, so why not give the gift of a good night’s sleep? This high-quality weighted blanket comes in several weights, colors, and sizes.
Promising review: “This is the best purchase I’ve made this year!!! I’ve worked night shift the past 6 years. Sometimes falling asleep is a big problem. I purchased the 20 lb. With this blanket I can fall asleep in 5 minutes. NO JOKE! You feel snug and relax quickly. I have been raving about this blanket to everyone. Very well made…”
Buy at Amazon, $49.99
Why we like it:
- 8 massage modes
- 3 intensities
- Heat option
You can’t go wrong with a heated massager. This one is multi-function, offering eight modes with three different levels of intensity. It’s perfect for those suffering from neck pain, or who just will appreciate the gift of self-care.
Promising review: “It is well made, good materials and comfortable to use. This neck and shoulder massager with 3 speed variations, heat adequate, additional vibration mode which is either intermittent or continuous functions. This also will change the direction after few mins. For someone with serious muscle tension across back, neck and shoulders I think it is great – you can feel the effects after just a few minutes. Overall I am very pleased I bought this and based on the feel of the workmanship.“
Buy at Amazon, $399.99
Why we like it:
- Non-toxic, PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum for even cooking
- Dishwasher-safe and stackable!
If there was a checklist of most sought-after cookware features, this All-Clad nonstick set would tick every box. Constructed with three layers of PFOA-free (non-toxic) coating, the interior is both non-stick and dishwasher-safe. The heavy-gauge anodized aluminum ensures even heat distribution, and is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen cooktops. If you want to add extra crisp to your chicken, this set is oven-safe at up to 500 degrees for golden-brown broiling. The lids are shatter-resistant, and stainless steel handles are ergonomic and easy to grip. The cherry on top? They nest together (even the handles!) for effortless, space-saving storage.
Promising review: “THE BEST! Worth every penny! Nothing sticks to these and they cook so evenly! Clean up is so quick and easy too. I waited a few months to write a review because I wanted to be sure we liked them. Had them about three months and use them daily. LOVE THESE!“