Questions? Reach us at email@example.com
If you love deals, saving lots of money or shopping in general, you know Prime Day is around the corner. Similarly, the best early Amazon Prime Day deals will soon be available to kick everything off, and some of them have already begun!
Like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Prime Day is one of the biggest shopping events of the year. It doesn’t matter if you’re searching for fashion, fitness equipment, kitchenware or electronic. There’s a good chance it will be on sale and from big name brands.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an annual event where Amazon Prime members can shop exclusive deals from major brands and small businesses. Although there’s some time before the shopping extravaganza, Amazon Prime members can enjoy exclusive perks and deals every day.
If you’re not signed up to the subscription service, it’s super easy. You can begin with a 30-day free trial, and pay $14.99 per month after. Benefits of becoming a Prime member include:
- Access to streaming service: Prime members have unlimited streaming of movies, and TV episodes. They can also enjoy access Amazon channels, HBO, STARZ, or Showtime for as little as $4.99.
- Grocery savings: Whole Foods Market gives exclusive savings for Prime members with two-day delivery in certain states. If you’re an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card holder, you can also earn 5% cash back.
- Clothing: Members can try fashion items and accessories before buying. All you have to do is order your item, and decide within seven days of receiving if you want to keep it or not. You only are charged for what you keep.
- Free two-day shipping: Hate waiting for packages? Then you’ll love Prime. Members only have to wait two days for eligible items to arrive at their door. They also are eligible for free no-rush shipping.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2023?
- Savings up to 55% on select Alexa-enabled devices, including Echo Show 5 (3rd Gen)
- Up to 50% off Amazon Prime Videos
- Starting June 21, shop deals directly with brands Anker, Wyze, and Briogeo Hair Care
If you’re an Amazon Prime member you can also:
- Sign-up for Amazon’s invite-only-program, where you can be invited to score exclusive deals before they sell out. These deals include:
Other Amazon Prime Day Shopping Deal Stories
- 75 Best Amazon Prime Day Deals You Can’t Pass Up
- 10 Best Beauty Products For Amazon Prime Day
- 27 Best Amazon Prime Day Fitness Deals
- 31 Early Amazon Prime Day 2023 Deals To Add to Your Cart
Is everything on sale on Prime Day?
There are incredible deals on electronics, cookware, clothing — everything — when it comes to Prime Day. However, not everything available at the retailer is on sale.
What makes Prime Day special is that big ticket items are heavily discounted. If you’ve been wanting something like an Apple Watch, Apple Airpods or new flatscreen smart TV, it’s the time to grab it.
If you’re eager to start shopping and can’t wait for some of the best early Amazon Prime Day deals, Amazon currently has some major sales going on now. Check the out below:
- Up to 27% off select treadmills
- 20% off JBL Vibe Buds True Wireless Headphones
- 15% off Levoit Air Purifier
- Save up to 66% off Ring Video Door and Echo Show 5 your (3rd gen) Bundles
- Up to 56% off select comforters
- Up to 75% off ShopBop clothes>
Can I shop Amazon without being a member?
Anyone can shop Amazon without becoming a member. However, without a subscription to Prime you’ll miss out on the early deals and Prime day. If you’re still on the fence regarding whether it’s worth it or not, remember you can sign up for a trial membership for 30 days before being charged. You can also cancel your subscription at any time.
Here’s a look at some of our favorite best early prime deal deals from last year, plus some items we can’t wait to add to our cart now!
Best Home Deals To Grab Before Amazon Prime Day
- Up to 22% off Home & Kitchen Supplies
- 13% off iRobot Roomba 964 Robot Vac
- 75% off Amazon Fire TV 43″ Omni Series
- 32% off Acer Swift X SFX14 Creator Laptop
- Up to 47% off Amazon Basics Lawn and Garden Products
Why we like it:
- 10 versatile functions
- Cooks 70% faster than traditional cooking methods
- TenderCRISP technology
Waiting for an oven to preheat is annoying, which is why an air fryer is an awesome kitchen bud. Of course, if you want to make something like rice to go along with the chicken you’re baking, it can’t help you out — until now! The Ninja OS401 Foodi offers an air fryer and pressure cooker in one machine, plus has 10 different cooking functions to choose from. Bake, fry, saute or steam — the sky’s the limit with this device. Use the pressure cooker setting to lock in moisture, and then hit your creation up with the TenderCrisp technology to give it that extra crunch. You’ll be so impressed with the recipes you whip up that you’ll probably never use your oven again.
Included: Pressure Cooker, 8 quart. cooking pot, 2 Lids, , 5.6 quart cook and crisp plate, reversible rack, and recipe guide.
Why we like it:
- Navigates around furniture
- Automatically recharges
- Three-stage cleaning
Give this robot vac your dirty work. The iRobot Roomba i4+ EVO cleans surfaces at three different levels, including the edges of rooms. It has an internal navigation system that keeps it from bumping into furniture, and can be used with your Alexa or Google Assistant. Worried about dust bunnies and other hard-to-see nasties? Don’t be. This does an amazing job at detecting hard-to-spot dirt. Our favorite feature, however, is that once it’s done cleaning, it rolls over to its docking station to recharge. It also has a 20 percent larger battery for an extended runtime.
Why we like it:
- H13 True HEPA Filtration
- 360 degree air intake
- Automatically reads air quality
This air purifier is great for large rooms, and a must-have if you suffer from allergies. It features a VortexAir technology that pulls in air from all angles, purifying it before a spec of dust or germ hits your lungs. Although no bigger than a waste basket, it can clean a 990 square foot room twice in a single hour! It’s perfect for the corner of your kitchen to suck of smoke or residual smells from fish taco night.
Best Beauty Deals To Grab Before Amazon Prime Day
- 33% off Moonrin Retinol Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
- 32% off Aphrona Moonlit 3 Color LED Light Therapy Mask
- 30% off AUYUKOI IPL Hair Removal
- 34% off NewDermo 2-in-1 Microdermabrasion Kit
- 34% off 4D Microcurrent Face Massager
Why we like it:
- Brightens skin
- Fights inflammation
Everyone is obsessed with Sunday Riley, and for good reason. The clean beauty brand makes amazing products like Good Genes (if you haven’t tried it, try it!), and Luna Night Oil. If you haven’t used them, you must, and we suggest starting with the C.E.O. serum. It’s infused with vitamin C — great for boosting collagen — and anti-inflammatory turmeric. A few drops and your skin will look plumper, and simply glowy. If you’ve been searching for something that hydrates, softens fine lines, and gives that dewy appearance, this is it!
Why we like it:
- Firms, and boost collagen
- 7 color light therapy
We’re kind of the experts when it comes to the best LED Therapy Masks, and this one has everything you need for younger, tighter skin. It boasts seven different types of LED light, each that target issues. To boost collagen and increase blood flow, go with the red light for 15 minutes a day. Got pigmentation? Try the green light, which is also anti-aging. The blue, and yellow light soothes skin, while the purple help with texture. For the best results, use in the evening after cleansing your skin, and applying your favorite skin products — Sunday Riley, perhaps. The mask will help the skincare ingredients absorb more effectively, taking you one step closer to a healthier, more youthful appearance.
Buy from Amazon, $69.99 (was $199.99) – Save $10 with coupon on Amazon!
Why we like it:
- Five adjustable energy levels
- Easy to read LED screen
- 999,000 flashes
Sick of shaving? Of course you are, which is why you need to try laser hair removal. If you didn’t know, Intense Pulsed Light breaks hair down at the follicle, reducing the speed and amount hair grows back. The Innza IPL is a great one for newbies to try. Along with having 999,000 flashes (most IPL’s only have 500,000), it has several adjustable energy level settings. If you have sensitive skin or dark hair, you’ll still be able to safely obtain that smooth skin you want. The cordless device has two adjustable modes to target small and large areas, and the large interface makes it easy to keep track of your settings. Say goodbye to your razor!
Best Fashion Deals To Grab Before Amazon Prime Day
- Up to 40% off ShopBop
- Save up to 20% select yoga pants
- Up to 55% off select Under Armour
- Shop Vionic Women’s sandals, starting at $26
- 43% off JDiction Swimsuit Cover-Up
- 34% off Wander Agio Beach Swimsuit Cover-Up
Why we like it:
- Flowy, and breathable
- Available in different prints
- Empire waist
You can never have too many dresses for summer, and this one from Woosea is so affordable that you can grab several. Made with a blend of rayon, spandex, and polyester, the maxi is lightweight, breathable, and skims your curves. The empire-waist is universally flattering, and the overall look is casual enough for day but can be dressed up for night with some accessories. Hitting right at the ankles, it’s perfect to pair with wedges, sandals, or even a pair of bright white sneakers. When it gets chillier, you can enjoy it with some tights, and a cardigan or jacket.
Why we like it:
- Hides belly
- Lifts chest
- Comes in lots of fun colors
Some of the best bikinis for women over 50 are high-waisted, like this one from Amourri. It’s wonderful if you want to camouflage a belly, and the ruching draws eyes upward and elongates. The legs are low cut, so if you’re uncomfortable showing too much bikini line, this is perfect. We love how the underwire of the halter-style top gives chest some extra elevation — never a bad thing — and it’s adjustable. There are tons of different colors and styles to pick from, and sizes go up to 18. We’d pair this with wedged sandals, and your cutest straw hat, but you can also sport it barefoot — after all, this is for a day at the beach.
This article was originally published on our sister site, Woman’s World.
BOGO Never Felt So Good
Whether you're looking to sleep better, have less anxiety, get pain relief or simply unwind the mind, these award-winning CBD Gummies from Sky Wellness do just the trick! Available in a variety of flavors, don't miss this special BOGO offer. Learn more at SkyWellness.com.