Classic cheesecakes may be delicious, but they're difficult to make between the water bath and their habit of cracking on top. Enter: This insanely delicious easy dessert that's completely no-bake. We took the dynamic dessert duo peanut butter and chocolate and brought them together for one quick and easy recipe that's like a giant Reese's peanut butter cup combined with cheesecake--except the hardest part is waiting for it to set up in the fridge.
1 store-bought chocolate graham cracker pie crust
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
8 ounces whipped topping
mini Reese's cups, chilled and chopped (to taste)
Chocolate sauce, for garnish
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla until fluffy and fully combined.
2. Add in whipped topping, and mix until incorporated.
3. Sprinkle in chilled and chopped mini Reese's cups to taste, and gently fold into cheesecake filling.
4. Spoon mixture into chocolate graham cracker crust, smooth top, and place in the fridge. Allow to chill for at least 4 hours.
5. When set, remove from fridge and top with chocolate sauce and more chopped mini Reese's (to taste) before slicing and serving.