First for Women
If you're looking for a cheesecake that takes minimal effort but still tastes like you've been slaving away in the kitchen for hours, you've come to the right place. Forget the long-bake method and embrace the flavor of a no-bake cheesecake. This delicious dessert isn't just easier to make, it's tastier, too. Plus, it can be upgraded with extra toppings like chocolate chips or dark chocolate peanut butter cups.
- 30 chocolate-sandwich cookies (Oreos will work)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/4 cups caramel sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 package unflavored gelatin (1 1/4 oz. )
- 3 packages Neufchâtel cheese (8 oz. per package)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 2 fun-size Snickers bars, sliced
1. In a food processor, pulse cookies until fine crumbs form. Add chocolate; process 30 seconds. Press processed crumbs into the bottom and two inches up the sides of a greased 8-inch springform pan.
2. Drizzle 1/2 cup caramel sauce over your cookie-covered bottom. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 2 Tbsp. cold water. Let sit three minutes. Microwave for 15 seconds.
4. Process Neufchâtel cheese, creamy peanut butter, and powdered sugar, 1/2 cup caramel, and gelatin until smooth; pour into crust. Chill for six hours or until set.
5. Top you cheesecake with leftover goodies (such as pieces of fun-size Snickers bars, chocolate sauce, whipped topping, and caramel drizzle) and serve!
Remember: This is an overnight recipe, so the more prep time you have, the better. If you try to throw it together too quickly, your cake will lose its shape.