Bauer Xcel Media
Put down that delivery menu and hang up the phone. With a homemade pizza recipe this easy, you'll feel like a pro in the kitchen and have a delicious ready-to-eat meal in no time. When it comes to the tomato-and-cheese goodness every pizza needs, this recipe has it in spades. But it's the warm, tasty homemade crust that'll make this easy pizza an instant favorite in your house.
Yeast, olive oil, sugar, and salt combine to make a light, great-tasting crust--the heart and soul of any awesome pizza recipe. Just add a side salad and you have an ideal, filling dinner that will go great with your favorite movie.
Watch the video to see how fast and easy this pizza comes together!
And just like that, we have our weekend eating plans ready to go. Don't worry about finishing it all — we've rounded up the best ways to reheat leftover pizza if you have any uneaten slices.
- 1 3/4 cups wheat flour
- 3/4 cup yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbps salt
- 1 tbsp herbs
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- Mix the flour with hot water, yeast, olive oil, sugar and salt. Knead the dough until flexible, cover with a cloth and leave in a warm place for approx. 1 hour until the dough doubles in size.
- Degasify the risen dough with your fist, lightly knead and roll out into a circular flat cake, using more flour if needed.
- Prepare the sauce – mix the crushed tomatoes with pressed garlic, add favorite herbs, season with salt and pepper if needed. Mix thoroughly.
- Distribute the sauce on the dough evenly and bake in 230 degrees for approx. 7 minutes, until the sides of the pizza are lightly brown.
- In the end, sprinkle the pizza with grated mozzarella and bake for 2 more minutes until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven, cut into pieces and serve immediately.