This easy dessert is a fun and fruity way to make sure your guests get their fruit kabobs and their summer cocktails--all in one delicious treat. So grab the fruit and the booze, and get the party started with us!
Alcoholic Fruit Kabobs
Watermelon, cut into large chunks
Cantaloupe, cut into large chunks
Pineapple, cut into large chunks
Red grapes *
Strawberries, whole with stems cut off
- You can poke a couple holes in the grapes if you want them to absorb more of the alcohol.
1. Place each type of cut fruit into its own bowl.
2. Cover the grapes with white wine, the watermelon with tequila, the cantaloupe with rum, the pineapple with spiced rum, and the strawberries with vodka.
3. Let the fruit marinate in the alcohol in the fridge overnight.
4. Remove fruit from the fridge and slide onto skewers in any order you like. Try making different combinations to make a plate that's colorful and interesting.
5. Grab yourself a kebab and enjoy!